Potential topics include but are not limited to the following ones:
- Statistical physics approach to economic and financial issues
- Systemic risk from a complex network perspective
- Time-variant economic and financial networks
- Multiplex representation of financial systems
- Financial data for network representation
- Machine learning algorithms for economic and financial systems
Submissions must be
- sent to the address email@example.com (“Submissions for the 2nd SPFEN workshop” should be specified);
- between one and two pages long (a maximum of two figures is allowed).
EXTENDED DEADLINE: 19/03/2017.
Authors will be notified of paper acceptance or non-acceptance by email, no later than 27/03/2017.